Whether you are starting from scratch or rethinking your current project organization, we help you develop simplified project management that is business-focused, collaborative and dynamic. How ready are you to become more agile?
1 Day Workshop
- Business challenge assessment and future goals discussion. We will help you compare your current challenges and ideas for the future with leading practices in your industry. The outcome of this stage is to get clarity on where we are, where we want to be and the business benefits of changing.
- Current state assessment of your PMO as it relates to people, processes and technology.
- Process: Focus on how decisions are made, by whom, how often, and with what data. Step through your full lifecycle of managing a portfolio of projects today: how ideas for new projects are generated, why some projects are selected and some not, and how projects are executed, delivered and measured.
- People/Talent: Review current state of project teams, leadership roles and resources and then focus on the future state: how to acquire and build skills. Discuss the strategy for when and how to contract in talent from the outside. Consider an approach to creating the right certifications, skills training and career paths for employees.
- Technology: In addition to reviewing all aspects of the project organization (leadership, culture, talent, and process) – drill into the current and future states of technology and data strategies.
What to expect following the workshop?
- Current State PMO Assessment.
- Future State Agile PMO Design.
- Agile PMO Build Out Roadmap: your journey to create better and measurable value from project management is not achievable overnight. The roadmap is a draft plan that accounts for your team’s current capabilities and maturity, the priorities for change, and the steps required to build and implement new capabilities.
Who should attend?
- No more than 10 participants including:
- PMO Lead/Director
- Key Project Functional Leads
- Key Resource/Talent Decision Makers
- Finance Lead
- Talent Lead
- Diverse roles or tiers in the organization should be represented, including executive representation.